CryptoBarons game is launching very soon, and we cannot but get excited about the first 3D Blockchain Game that will be released on multiple platforms.
The Concept characters for the game have been created, modeled and animated in 3D and we’d love for our fans to start creating beautiful arts and animations for HD wallpapers, memes, video sliders, short videos etc.
The aim of the contest is to select the Best 10 fan arts / animations which would also be used in the game promotion.
The 10 best arts/animations will be given 0.1ETH each. So you are encouraged to have as many entries as possible.
The winners will also be among the first people to beta test the CryptoBarons game play on android and iOS two (2) weeks after the competition winners are announced.
Please note that for every entry submitted, we reserve the right to use images, text, video and other materials submitted for the purposes of promoting the Game.
The Fan Art kit will be made public in a shared file for fans to download and start creating beautiful images.
FAN ART KIT LINK
CryptoBarons Fan Art Kit – Google Drive
Please follow these steps to submit your works to increase your chances of winning.
1. Register on https://cryptobarons.io
2. Use the email you used to register in Step 1 above to submit your work.
3. Choose the Category for the Art Submission. (Use one Category for each submission)
4. Submit the Art Work here: https://goo.gl/forms/3TRAdlgRShKYhVeJ2
5. Post your Art work on our twitter thread here and retweet for likes
The contest starts on Friday 13th of July and ends on Friday 27th of July.
The winning arts will be based on votes and will be announced on 3rd of August.
So start preparing your templates and designs. Something big is coming to blockchain games.
Art works can be posted on our social networks to increase your chances of winning:
- Twitter– Tweet @crypto_barons
- Facebook– Post artworks on our facebook page
- Discord — Post artworks on the #art-and-animation channel
- Telegram — Post in our telegram group.
Works should be submitted using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/fFFmEvvlaTXm3Vz73
Terms and Conditions:
You agree to submit contributions to the challenge (“contributions”) under the following conditions:
- CryptoBarons does not claim ownership of your contributions to the challenge in form of images, text, videos, articles, or any other contributions you may submit.
- By submitting your contributions, you are granting CryptoBarons and its affiliated companies the following worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unconditional, fully paid-up rights — to publicly perform or display, broadcast, transmit the contributions in whole or in part, for promotional and marketing purposes worldwide in any and all forms of media, whether now known or hereafter devised, and to distribute (directly or indirectly through multiple tiers) the contributions to CryptoBarons affiliates, its marketing agencies and to third parties for these purposes.
Your contributions to the challenge will be available to other participants and to ensure they are safe and freely usable by other participants, you warrant that:
- you own or otherwise have all rights necessary for you to provide the contributions and grant the rights described above and you do not disclose any information which would constitute a violation of a confidentiality obligation; students are responsible for verifying that they own the intellectual property (IP) for their game demo and not their university or other institution of higher education.
- your contributions do not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, or other components or instructions that are malicious, deceptive, or designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer; and
- your contributions are not subject to license terms that require any software or documentation incorporating or being derived from your contributions to be licensed to others.
Apart from prizes offered as part of the challenge, no monetary compensation will be paid for any of your challenge contributions.