Please read this carefully before using our website, services, and products. This is a contract between you and Blockchaingamer.net.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE
- ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- GRANT OF RIGHTS
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account, including the activities of others and regardless of whether such activities are authorized, and you are responsible for keeping Your account password secure. You may change Your password at any time. You agree to immediately notify Blockchaingamer.net if You suspect or know of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security. Blockchaingamer.net cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section.
- USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- LINKED WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Blockchaingamer.net (“Linked Websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Blockchaingamer.net does not screen Linked Websites and has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, quality, suitability, functionality, legality, privacy policies, or practices of any Linked Websites. You acknowledge and agree that Blockchaingamer.net is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Websites and it is your responsibility to review those policies before accessing those sites. If you access a Linked Website, you do so at your own risk. By using the Website, You specifically release Blockchaingamer.net from any and all liability arising from Your access or use of any Linked Website, Your correspondence or dealings with other users, advertisers, partners, or other third parties found on or through the Linked Websites, and/or Your participation in promotions, campaigns, or any other venture hosted, endorsed, or sponsored by other users, advertisers, partners, or other third-party parties outside the Website.
- USER SUBMISSIONS
The interactive nature of postings on the Website makes it impossible for Blockchaingamer.net to assume responsibility for any of the information, material, or content posted by users.
The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, chat, text, messages, and observations made by users of the Website (“Commentary”), the photographs, artwork, videos, designs, and images (“Artwork”) and any other files, material or information provided to the Website by users (all of which are referred to as “User Submissions”) are not endorsed by Blockchaingamer.net, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, nature, origin, or quality of any User Submission that is posted on the Website. You acknowledge that You will evaluate and bear any risks related to Your User Submission, or Your use of any User Submission, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Submission. All User Submissions posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the User Submission, and Your sole recourse for any damage You may suffer as a result of any User Submission, or any portion thereof, shall be to such individual, and not Blockchaingamer.net.
By posting a User Submission to the Website, You represent that: (i) You are the owner of the User Submission; or (ii) you have the right and license to use the User Submission; or (iii) the User Submission is in the public domain; or (iv) to Your knowledge, no one else claims ownership of, or exclusive rights to, the User Submission; and (v) You have the legal right to grant a license to Blockchaingamer.net to use the User Submission.
You hereby grant Blockchaingamer.net a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submission (and derivative works thereof) in any media now known or hereafter developed.
If You choose to post a User Submission on the Website, we require that You adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior. You understand that Blockchaingamer.net does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission.
Blockchaingamer.net expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Blockchaingamer.net reserves the right to remove any User Submission in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- LICENSE AND USE OF SUBMISSIONS
Blockchaingamer.net’s services empower users without giving up control of their rights. You retain all of Your ownership rights, including all copyright and other intellectual property rights, in the posts you submit to the Website. By submitting posts to the Website, You grant Blockchaingamer.net the license above in Paragraph 7, and further agree that Blockchaingamer.net may: (i) display your post submissions on the Website and in magazines, television shows, movies, on the Internet, and other media; (ii) sell Your post submissions; and (iii) make modifications to your post submissions as necessary to prepare your post submissions for use in a particular product category or for other purposes. In addition, you represent that Blockchaingamer.net may legally make and sell merchandise incorporating Your submissions posts without being obligated to make any payments to, or obtain any permission from, any third party.
You may delete your submission posts from the Website at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Website. Upon the removal of the submission posts by You, or by Blockchaingamer.net (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org), the licenses above will terminate, except that, to the extent any submission posts has been incorporated into merchandise purchased and/or manufactured by Blockchaingamer.net prior to Your removal, Blockchaingamer.net may sell-through all such merchandise until it is depleted. The terms regarding payment to members apply to such sales. Blockchaingamer.net may also continue to use your submission posts in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to Your removal of the submission posts from the Website.
- IMPROPER USE OF WEBSITE
You may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that is libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, or racially or ethnically offensive;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other forms of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or any content on the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Provide false or deceptive information;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Breach a duty of confidentiality by which You are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Delete, add or otherwise change other people’s User Submissions, unless approved by that party;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices on or in connection with any content on the Website.
- Use or launch any automated system or technological devices or programs that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser; and
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information from the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Blockchaingamer.net reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
- COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
To make sure that the community spaces on Blockchaingamer.net, including, but not limited to any message boards, discussion groups and comments are safe and respectful, the following policies apply to all Community Spaces:
- Respect other Users’ privacy. Private or personally identifying information should not be shared in Community Spaces or other public areas of the Website.
- Community Spaces may not be used to publicly disparage anyone or any User Submission.
- Community Spaces may not be used to harass other users.
- You may not publish or post threats of violence, or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Report abusive content to email@example.com if you see it.
You agree not to collect or use anyone else’s personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) including, without limitation, individual names, account names, email addresses, or other user-identifying information from the Website.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE
Blockchaingamer.net reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof), with or without notice, and to block You or anyone else from the Website, at any time in its sole discretion, provided, however, that Blockchaingamer.net has no obligation to update, store, maintain or correct any information on the Website. Blockchaingamer.net shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Blockchaingamer.net may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately suspend, disable, or terminate Your account, with or without cause.
Termination of Your account may include: (i) removal of access to the Website; (ii) deletion of Your password and all related information, files and materials, including any User Submission associated with you; (iii) barring further use of the Website. Further, You agree that Blockchaingamer.net shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your account or access to the Website.
Blockchaingamer.net shall have no liability to you for any damages, loss of profits or other claims arising from the termination or suspension of your access to the Website or Your account.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL BLOCKCHAINGAMER.NET, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, SUCCESSOR, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF BLOCKCHAINGAMER.NET, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, USER SUBMISSION, OR OTHER MATERIAL POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BLOCKCHAINGAMER.NET SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by Blockchaingamer.net from its facilities in Canada. Blockchaingamer.net makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED BY BLOCKCHAINGAMER.NET AND ITS LICENSORS
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and/or other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Website displays trademarks owned by Blockchaingamer.net., including but not limited to Blockchaingamer.net, and trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property owned by Website users, and other third party licensors (collectively, “Licensors”). No portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, displayed, transmitted, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Blockchaingamer.net, or as otherwise agreed to in writing by the appropriate Licensor.
- CONTESTS, DESIGN CHALLENGES, PROMOTIONS
- LAW AND FORUM FOR DISPUTES
If You have a dispute with one or more Website users, You release Blockchaingamer.net (and Blockchaingamer.net’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
- GENERAL, AMENDMENTS