Meetup Link: Disrupting Gaming With Blockchain
On June 29, we will be co-hosting our first dedicated blockchain and gaming Meetup with Nebulas in San Francisco, California.
This Meetup will focus on discussing the applications of blockchain in games, the future direction of blockchain games, the most strategic and exciting games currently out in the market, and way more! We will also speak about our project, Super Game Chain, and how we aim to revolutionize the gaming ecosystem. If you’re an indie developer wanting to publish your game, this is a great opportunity to pitch it to us at the Meetup and get it listed on our ecosystem! We will also showcase the Super Game Chain MVP Wallet & App. Food & drinks will be provided. This is a free event!
There’s a lot to do — don’t miss our first scheduled event! We run these meetups bi-weekly, so join the official group to stay informed.
The panel will run no longer than 45 mins — 1 hour. The event itself is two hours.
- Moderator: Aram Hami, Community Manager of Super Game Chain
- Toni Xu, CEO of Super Game Chain
- Nicole Lazzaro, CEO of XEOPlay, Founder of “Follow The White Rabbit” VR Adventure Game & Blockchain Expert
- Paulina Shafir, Lucid Sight Community Manager, Blockchain & Gaming Expert
- TBD — Nebulas Team Speaker
- 6:00 PM — Arrive & Eat!
- 6:30 PM — Panel Begins
- 7:15 PM — Q&A, game pitches begin
- 7:30 PM — Networking
- 8:00 PM — End of Meetup
Additional announcements will be presented when the information is ready.
See you there and have a fantastic weekend!
Super Game Chain Team