Today we are happy to announce Netherstorm — our next big project. Building the future of open and decentralized games distribution at netherstorm.io .
Our vision is simple: Make digital game publishing accessible for everyone.
This is why we’re harnessing the power of the Ethereum blockchain to create an open standard for game licensing, a cost efficient storefront to sell and distribute games and an ecosystem of supporting services:
— The Netherstorm platform
This platform has some key advantages compared to traditional systems:
A free and open licensing system powered by the Ethereum blockchain, combined with our All-In-One games distribution platform.
- Only 4% fees compared to 30% from traditional platforms
- Direct access to the blockchain ecosystem (zero knowledge required)
- Censorship resistance
- Direct payout of revenue
- Completely customize your store presence
Buy games directly from developers and benefit from favorable prices. Support your favorite streamer, game reviewer or curator with each sale.
- Complete ownership of your games library, verified and secured on the blockchain.
- Access your games wherever you go — using any web3 wallet or app like Metamask(Web), Vault(mobile) and many more
Curate your own storefront and earn advertising revenue as a streamer, game reviewer or any kind of influencer!
- Receive 1% revenue for every game purchased through your affiliate link or storefront
- Join our partner program to negotiate additional revenue share details with developers directly
- Curate the landscape of available games tailored to your community
Besides our first party catalogue (Chainmonsters, Three Twenty One, Next Stop Earth), we plan to have several Third-Party studios on our platform on launch.
We will update our website in the upcoming days and weeks to make sure that all of our partners and advisors will be put onto the website.
By the way, we are looking for beta testers! Visit https://netherstorm.io and subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates in the future!
If you are a developer or any kind of influencer looking to get in touch, please send an email to:
- Developers: email@example.com
- Affiliate partners: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other inquiries: email@example.com