Only one day to go until the Battle Racers Season 1 launch! The sale will begin on Monday, December 2, 2019 10PM GMT+8 (9AM EST / 3PM CET) on our website: battleracers.io.
It ends on Friday, December 20, 2019 at 10PM GMT+8* (9AM EST / 3PM CET) OR until all the crates are sold.
What they we selling?
They will be selling a new edition of crates containing Season 1 exclusive car parts. Season 1 marks the first set of cars and parts NFTs made available after their initial item pre-sale last May. It features 52 new sets of cars (6 brands with 2 new models and 4 new colors each, plus some special hidden sets!), which can be mixed and matched to your heart’s content.
Similar to their Prime Edition crates, there will be four types: Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Wood, with a limited number of crates per type. Each crate contains up to four random parts belonging to cars that are exclusively for the item sale, and won’t ever be sold or dropped once the sale ends.
The parts range across their six car brands and three rarities (Common, Rare, and Epic). Parts also have a chance of getting the Elite tag, which has an increased upgrade ceiling. You have a 1.5% chance to get the Elite tag on your parts.
Last but not least, you can get an additional bonus part which is Legendary, on top of the part/s that come with your crate.
Once these parts are in your inventory, you will be able to build cars and race against other players in our Early Access build! You can also transfer these parts to the Ethereum main network for trading on the OpenSea marketplace.
What’s so special about these car parts? Why should I buy them now?
These car parts are special in every way! These are just a few of the reasons:
- They come from exclusive car designs. They will never print these parts again, ever
- They have the Season 1 Edition tag
- They are minted with a unique serial number when a crate is opened. The earlier you open a crate, the earlier the number
- You have a 1.5% chance to get the Elite tag on your parts, which raises a part’s level upgrade cap slightly
- You have a chance to get bonus Season 1 Legendary parts in your crates. Legendary parts have the highest rarity and the highest level upgrade cap.
How much are the crates and what’s inside them?
Here are the types of crates with their prices and drop rates:
Season 1 Gold Crate
- Cost: 0.7 ETH
- Number of crates for sale: 975
- Contains 4 random parts
- Drop rates: Common 20%, Rare 50%, Epic 30%
Season 1 Silver Crate
- Cost: 0.3 ETH
- Number of crates for sale: 1800
- Contains 3 random parts
- Drop rates: Common 28%, Rare 60%, Epic 12%
Season 1 Bronze Crate
- Cost: 0.1 ETH
- Number of crates for sale: 2325
- Contains 2 random parts
- Drop rates: Common 67%, Rare 28%, Epic 5%
Season 1 Wood Crate
- Cost: 0.03 ETH
- Number of crates for sale: 2700
- Contains 1 random part
- Drop rates: Common 80%, Rare 17%, Epic 3%
The Legendary rarity is a bonus drop (on top of the 1–4 parts you get for each crate). Here are the drop rates for Season 1 Legendaries:
- Season 1 Gold crate — Legendary drop chance: 1.4423%*
- Season 1 Silver crate — Legendary drop chance: 0.2083%*
- Season 1 Bronze crate — Legendary drop chance: 0.0353%*
- Season 1 Wood crate — Legendary drop chance: 0.0043%*
Are there any exclusive items I need to watch out for?
This week they announced the latest addition to the Battle Racers fleet. They proudly present their new Epic car: the Guerilla Cyber!
The future is here. Onboard pneumatic upgrades and a hardened steel shell give this truck off-road power fit for the next generation. Though there’s always room for improvement.
Another car to watch out for is the Binance Bug! Players who unlock parts from this limited edition Rare car inspired by Binance, one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, can look forward to some exclusive rewards.
They’ve led exchanges and ecosystems, and now they move to lead on the track. Feel the freedom of the road with the Binance Bug.
The Vista brand gets its own special Rare car too. They are big fans of DAOs such as MetaCartel, and their community continues to grow strong and blazing trails in the Ethereum space! Just like this new Vista Cartel.