● BareHand LLC has joined Enjin’s blockchain ecosystem and will integrate non fungible tokens (NFTs) into their flagship game, Cede.
● Cede is a strategic action RPG that challenges players to team up, strategize their load outs, farm, fight, and terraform their surrounding environments.
● Cede is in the later stages of pre-production, having been in active development since 2015.
● Cede’s game trailer can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/s0G6TcX9Qsw
● BareHand recently completed a successful Kickstarter campaign, using exhibitions at GDC and PAX to build a following that helped them raise $13,131 in crowdfunding.
● Cede will initially launch on PC with single player and multiplayer campaign modes and quests, then move toward a PvP esports model after further development.
● The game’s innovative blockchain mechanics will enable players to grow unique assets that can be stored in wallets that support ERC-1155 tokens and sold through various marketplaces.
In 2009, Enjin launched the Enjin Network, a gaming community platform that boasts over 20 million users. In 2017 following a successful ICO that raised $18.9 million, Enjin began building a suite of blockchain products that enable anyone to easily create, manage, trade, store, explore, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets. Comprised of the Enjin Platform, Explorer, Wallet, Beam, and other tools and services, Enjin’s tools enable game developers and studios to utilize tokenized digital assets as part of their acquisition, retention, engagement, and monetization strategies. The Enjin ecosystem is fueled by Enjin Coin (ENJ), an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency used to directly back the value of Enjin-powered blockchain assets. For more information, visit https://enjin.io.