At OpenSea, our vision is to build the largest decentralized exchange for blockchain-backed assets. We’re currently hiring a founding backend engineer to help us build the core infrastructure for our marketplace.
We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented software engineer with an enthusiasm for building feature-rich, well-tested, and polished web applications. This individual will spearhead the building of the OpenSea exchange platform, as well as our developer integrations.
– Build out well-tested backend systems for serving our core marketplace features, include reading data from the Ethereum blockchain
– Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments
– Drive and ambition to lead the development of a brand new platform
– 4+ years of experience in software engineering
– An ability to write high quality, well tested code
– A passion or growing interest in decentralized technologies
– (nice to have) An understanding of the basic mechanics of blockchain applications and dApps
– (nice to have) Familiarity with Solidity development.