- The CryptoMotors Design Challenge is open to enthusiasts, freelancers, students, and professionals from all design industries. The registration for the competition will start on July 8 and will last until July 28.
- To participate, designers have to register on cryptomotors.io/design-
challenge, complete the form and submit their design proposals following the guidelines of the design brief.
- During the competition, the sketches and PSD renderings submitted by the participants will be shown on the website of the challenge. The five design proposals that receive the most votes by the end of the challenge will be the winners. Any person will be able to vote for the designs, but in order to do so, they must be registered in CryptoMotors’ platform.
- All the winners will get a FREE Gravity Sketch software license for a period of 12 months to explore their designs in VR. The first two designers will additionally receive a VR headset from Gravity Sketch to use during the second stage from the Design Challenge.
- The design proposals that end up in the places 1 to 3 will be 3D-modeled, visualized, and tokenized by the CryptoMotors professional design team. Later on, these models will be put on sale on CryptoMotors’ platform and each designer will earn a 10% commission from the sales associated with his/her design idea.
- Visit cryptomotors.io/design-
challenge to learn more about the rules and the rewards from the CryptoMotors Design Challenge.
- The 2nd CryptoMotors Design Challenge is sponsored by Auctionity, the world’s largest blockchain auction house for crypto collectibles.
CryptoMotors is a German startup dedicated to creating decentralized crypto-collectible cars powered by Ethereum. Combining professional automotive design with the latest blockchain technology, CryptoMotors creates unique digital cars that can be used across different 2D, 3D, AR, and VR games and platforms.
Official Site: https://www.cryptomotors.io/